sunday’s game against the Ravens was a joke. in fact, i left after half time and never looked back. i can’t continue to watch this train wreck. clearly, this season is over.
regarding yesterday’s game, ESPN.com reported:
Smith said the poor performance “is on all of us” and he’s simply focusing on the upcoming Monday night game against Minnesota — not his future.
you should be. especially if you wait to sting along the poor excuse of faith that i can still muster up for the Bears. this season was a joke. i can barely muster up any excitement for next year.
Coach Lovie, pull your head out of your behind and give us the guts, glory, and superbowl ring that we’ve been dreaming about since 1985.
last minute shopping at the mall will kill you! with the jam-packed crowds, kids crying, strollers bumping into you, pushing, shoving, and all the other hellish delights that go along with it, the mall is chaotic before the holidays. it’s even more difficult to eat healthy. try to save yourself with this ingenious ‘FOOD COURT SURVIVAL GUIDE’ brought to you by fitsugar.com:
A long shopping day means you’re going to need to refuel. With all the wonderful treats around you don’t want to waste precious calories on run-of-the-mill food court fare. I have found a few items that are lower in calories and saturated fat and though may not be the healthiest choices overall, like celeb trainer Valerie Waters says, sometimes you just have to make the better choice.
- 6″ Veggie Delite: 230 calories, 1 g saturated fat
- 6″ Turkey Breast: 280 calories, 1.5 g saturated fat
- 6″ Oven Roasted Chicken Breast: 310 calories, 1.5 g saturated fat
Not into those choices? Then read more.
- Premium Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken: 320 calories, 3 g saturated fat
- Premium Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken: 220 calories, 3 g saturated fat
- Snack Size Fruit & Walnut Salad: 210 calories, 1.5 g of saturated fat
*Opt for no dressing or choose from these two:
- Newman’s Own Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette: 40 calories, 0 g saturated fat
- Newman’s Own Low Fat Family Recipe Italian Dressing: 60 calories, 0 g saturated fat
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken Fillet: 490 calories, 7 g saturated fat
- Broccoli and Cheese Potato: 340 calories, 1.5 g saturated fat
- Grilled Chicken Go Wrap: 250 calories, 3.5 g saturated fat
- Ultimate Chicken Grill: 350 calories, 1.5 g saturated fat
- Side of Mandarin Oranges: 80 calories, 0 g saturated fat
From Taco Bell:
- Fresco Bean Burrito: 340 calories, 2.5 g saturated fat
- Regular Style Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco: 270 calories, 4 g saturated fat
- Regular Style Spicy Chicken Soft Taco: 170 calories, 2 g saturated fat
- Fresco Burrito Supreme Chicken: 340 calories, 2.5 g saturated fat
- Fiesta Taco Salad NO Shell: 460 calories, 8 g saturated fat
From Dunkin’ Donuts:
- Multigrain bagel w/ reduced fat vegetable cream cheese: 520 calories, 8 g saturated fat
- Original Chicken Wrap: 230 calories, 3 g saturated fat
- Garden Salad: 180 calories, 3 g saturated fat
- Chicken Noodle Soup: 130 calories, 1 g saturated fat
- Slice of thin-crust cheese pizza: 460 calories, 3.5 g saturated fat
Another great option is to pack your own healthy snacks or sandwiches. You’ll know it’s low in calories and fat, will save you money, and you won’t have to wait in those long lines.
i am a HUGE Holly Madison fan! i think she’s adoreable. i love her new show: Holly World! i heard via my gossip sites, that Holly Madison and Benji Madden from Good Charlotte were seeing each other!
“You can say I’m hanging out with someone I have a crush on,” says Holly. “[Benji] is just someone I have a crush on…for now!”
he seems pretty stable. he’s adoreable and a better fit than that dirty ol’ magician.