Scene Stealing Thanksgiving Side Dishes
brought to you by Real Simple:
- Honeyed Carrots & Oranges
- Butternut Squash bread pudding
- Bourbon-Cranberry Compote
- Sweet Potatoes With Pecans and Parmesan
- Potato and Celery Root Mash
- Brie and Chive Biscuits
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf With Cranberries
- Greens With Apricots and Fennel
- Green Beans With Bacon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes
- Sautéed Escarole With Leeks
need a delicious individual dessert for each guest, try this fantastic idea:
Here’s the basic ingredients:
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie dough crusts
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) plain pumpkin (not spiced)
- 1 can (12 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
to find out the instructions, click here.
if you are the type of person that always runs into problems during the holidays, like i do, then check this fabulous article out by Real Simple:
A guide to get you over some of the holiday dinner’s most common hurdles.
here are a few:
- You Don’t Know How Big a Turkey to Buy
- The Turkey Is Still Frozen
- To Baste or Not to Baste?
check out the entire list here.
will continue to post fun and helpful Turkey Day related articles!!!